I wonder how many stranger’s stories we make it into? You know, maybe someone saw you in passing and told their friends about how pretty the girl in the lavender sweater was. Or maybe they overheard you say a joke and repeated it to their friend, confessing that they heard it from some guy at the store.
Tennis with the help of Essie and Wilson🎾
LILLY bid day totes ~ YES PLEASE!
College has turned my social media game wayyyy off
Unashamedly and forever obsessed with Kate Spade🎀♠️💕
Dorm sweet dorm
The Duchess of Cambridge during a visit to the Blue Mountains, April 17th 2014.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via stayy0ungandwild)